Blue Hills Education Foundation
Blue Hills Educational Fund (BHEF)
BHEF is a non-profit organization that raises money to enhance the educational experience for all Blue Hills Elementary students. The requested $550/student donation is tax-deductible. Find the link at: https://bit.ly/2VHC6ua (Paypal). BHEF helps support these essential areas:
BHEF Donations for the School Year
Suggested amount is $550 per child
Any amount given greatly helps our students and school
Donations are tax deductible; non-profit tax ID is 77-0496116
Donations can be made online: https://www.paypal.com/us/
Many companies will match your donation. Ask your HR Department and submit a request for corporate matching to make your donation go further!
- How Does BHEF Raise Funds?
- What Does BHEF Fund?
- How is BHEF different than PTA?
- What is BHEF's Tax Id Number?
- Our BHEF Showcase for the 2018/19 school year will be Thursday, December 13th, from 5pm-8pm. All families are invited to attend. You'll be able to see all the fantastic programs BHEF sponsors and students being active participants and performers!
- We requested a per student donation of $550 (if this does not fit your budget, we gladly accept any donation).
- Corporate Matching Donations—please check with your HR department to find out if your company matches educational contributions. We will gladly provide a donation receipt if requested.
- We organize the annual Selling Table and Silent Auction in the spring where you can bid on great items such as parties, local goods and services. Please feel free to donate that you feel would be a great item!
- We also raise funds through Amazon Smile and BHEF Dine-Out events.
- The holiday fair is a fun money raising event for all. Look for details about this wonderful activity!
BHEF and PTA are different. BHEF funds instructors and staff, provides training and major expense items the school and students need. That’s what BHEF provides. You might remember the PTA function from your own school days. Then, extra parent support was all the school needed. Today, California public schools need much more. BHEF...always working towards your child's educational excellence!